7 Ways With a Pressure Cooker
Pressed for time on busy weeknights? Pressure cooking takes the pressure off of you and puts it right where it belongs - on your stovetop.
You'll be able to taste the difference between these homemade refried beans and the canned variety in the Mexican foods section of your local grocery. Dried pinto beans, some salt pork, fresh garlic cloves, water, and a little salt are all you need. Sprinkle with shredded sharp cheddar cheese for an extra flavor punch.
The Pressure's On!
One-Hour Spanish Chickpea Soup
Fast, Rich Pressure-Cooker Beef Stock
Prosecco and Parmesan Risotto
Beets with Dill and Walnuts
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl