7 Ways to Cook With Orange Juice
Fresh squeezed or made from concentrate, orange juice adds a welcome tang that complements either sweet or savory dishes.
Impressive as it looks, this easy four-ingredient chocolate dessert takes some wonderfully simple shortcuts. Start with a package of double chocolate muffin mix; add fresh oranges (zest and juice) and chopped almonds. Next, drizzle your masterpiece with a cooked syrup of OJ and sugar.
A Well-Rounded Ingredient
Orange-Sesame Noodles with Grilled Shrimp
Ham Steak With Orange Glaze
Rye Berry Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Halibut Steamed with Ginger, Orange, and Lime
Scallops with Chipotle-Orange Sauce
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl