5 Classic Vietnamese Dishes
Vietnamese cuisine features endless variety and extraordinary flavors.
Vietnamese Summer Rolls
These light and delicate rolls combine the best of both texture worlds: Soft with a little bit of crunch. Add tender shrimp, the brightness of mint and basil, plus dipping sauce with a squeeze of citrus, and you've got a perfect appetizer.
Recipe: Vietnamese Summer Rolls
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl