5 Glorious Grits Dishes
Go beyond the breakfast plate and use grits for appetizers, main dishes and even desserts.
You can get much more Southern than grits and pecans, so why not combine them in a decadent dessert? The grits actually add texture to the sugary pecan filling and are also used in the cornmeal crust.
Recipe: Pecan-Grits Pie
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl