5 Surprise Slow Cooker Ideas
From lasagna to chocolate cake, these recipes will challenge you to think outside the box, and inside the slow-cooker.
If you've got burritos on the brain, make sure to start with a great filling, like this one made from a sirloin beef roast. The best part? The slow-cooker does the work for you–your meat is moist, easy to shred, and ready for any flour tortilla that comes its way.
Recipe: Easy Burritos
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl