Bring Good Luck with New Year's Food Traditions
Ring in the New Year with one of these classic dishes from Japan, Spain, Germany, Brazil, and China.
Sautéed Grape Napoleons with Port Reduction
In Spain, it's customary to eat twelve grapes at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve. This recipe takes this practice to new heights by layering sautéed grapes on top of crisp, baked phyllo dough and drizzling with a port sauce reduction. Top everything off with another phyllo stack, chopped walnuts, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl