Bring Good Luck with New Year's Food Traditions
Ring in the New Year with one of these classic dishes from Japan, Spain, Germany, Brazil, and China.
Soba Noodle Salad with Vegetables and Tofu
Japanese tradition calls for eating soba noodles on New Year's Eve to ensure a long life. In this salad, hot soba noodles team up with crunchy cabbage, bean sprouts, shredded carrot, and tofu for a nutritious twist on the traditional bowl of noodles. A homemade dressing featuring classic Asian flavors like soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, and ginger adds great flavor to this lucky dish.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl