New Orleans Classics
Take a culinary tour of the Big Easy with these New Orleans favorites, including bananas foster, gumbo, and crawfish étouffée.
Brennan's Bananas Foster
This super-sweet dessert features bananas smothered in a sauce made from melted butter, brown sugar, banana liqueur, cinnamon, and dark rum. Served with creamy vanilla ice cream.
Recipe: Brennan's Bananas Foster
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl