5 Classic Irish Favorites
This St. Patrick's Day, scratch the green food coloring and try your luck on these five classic Irish dishes.
Irish Soda Loaf
Traditional Irish soda bread is a staple in any Irish meal and uses baking soda, rather than yeast, as a leaven. Caraway seeds are added for crunch, and raisins yield a sweet surprise with every bite.
Recipe: Irish Soda Loaf
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl