5 Christmas Favorites from Around the World
Explore the world from the comfort of your own kitchen with these five tasty ways to celebrate Christmas.
Mini Cranberry Panettones
This Italian sweet bread originally hails from Milan and is a Christmas favorite. A yeast-based dough is brightened with fresh flavors from orange rind, dried cranberries, and crystallized ginger. Baked in muffins tins, these little wonders are easy to serve and a great excuse to have seconds. Buone Feste Natalizie!
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl