5 Amazing Potato Recipes
Tired of baked potatoes? Here are five unique recipes guaranteed to get you through that potato sack with ease.
Twice-Baked Spinach Potatoes
For this hearty, crowd-pleasing dish, scoop out the insides from a baked potato, leaving just the potato skin shell. Next, combine the scooped-out potato with milk, cream cheese, onion, and spinach, then spoon back into the skins. Bake again until the filling is set and the cheese has completely melted. To save time, initially cook the potatoes in the microwave rather than the oven.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl