5 Toaster Oven Surprises
Toaster ovens can do a lot more than just, well, toast.
Fish and Chips
Forget the deep fryer, because this baked version of classic fish and chips is super easy and better for you. Simply toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh thyme, then bake in the toaster oven for 30 minutes. In the same pan, bake two slices of flaky, mild cod and top with a bright mixture of lemon slices, salty capers, and aromatic garlic. Serve alongside the roasted potatoes and finish the dish with a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe: Fish and Chips
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl