5 Dinners Under $1
Trim some fat from your dinner budget with these savory low-cost dinners from All You.
Sautéed Chickpeas with Broccoli and Parmesan
Chickpeas are a great substitute for more-expensive meat because they are loaded with protein and fill you up fast. In this dish, combine chickpeas with fresh broccoli, add sautéed onion and garlic, canned broth, crushed red pepper, and finish it all off with the tangy bite of shaved Parmesan cheese. Cost per serving? 80 cents.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl