Hanukkah Dinner Menus
Observe the Festival of Lights with special menus and recipes that reflect the spirit of the season.
For many people, it would not be Hanukkah without a traditional brisket. This make-ahead version allows you to spend more time with family and friends. Serve the tender slices of meat with Potato-Scallion Latkes, fresh asparagus, and Apple Nut Cake for a heart-warming meal worthy of the occasion.
Hanukkah Supper Menu
Hanukkah with Friends
Special Hanukkah Menu
Feast of Dedication
A Hip Way To Celebrate Hanukkah
A Healthy Hanukkah Menu
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl