Keep Your Tailgating Food Safe
This football season, keep your tailgating treats fresh with our top tips for food safety at the stadium.
Whether you're a tailgating rookie or a seasoned pro, our guide will prepare you for the ultimate game-day experience.
Once you've decided on your tailgating menu, use our Game-Day Checklist to ensure you have everything you need. If you're a season-ticket holder and tailgate constantly, keep your supplies gathered, packed, and ready to load up for the next weekend.
First Thing's First
Say No to Leftovers
Keep Easy Snacks
Cook in Shifts
Keep Them Separate
Check Your Temps
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl