12 New Orleans Dishes
In honor of the city that loves and lives to eat, we bring you recipes for po'boys, beignets, gumbo, fried oysters, and étoufée.
Brennan's Bananas Foster
Brennan's, one of New Orleans' original restaurants, is famous for its Bananas Foster created by Chef Paul Blangé. The banana-and-rum dessert was added to the restaurant menu in the 1950s and soon became an international favorite.
Recipe: Brennan's Bananas Foster
Shrimp Po'boy with Spicy Ketchup
Crawfish-Eggplant Beignets with Remoulade Sauce
John's Creole Red Beans
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl