12 New Orleans Dishes
In honor of the city that loves and lives to eat, we bring you recipes for po'boys, beignets, gumbo, fried oysters, and étoufée.
Southwest Fried Oysters
More than a third of the nation's oysters come from Louisiana waters, so it's no surprise they also line the city's menus. Fry them up in this classic recipe.
Recipe: Southwest Fried Oysters
Shrimp Po'boy with Spicy Ketchup
Crawfish-Eggplant Beignets with Remoulade Sauce
John's Creole Red Beans
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl