No family celebration or picnic is complete without stuffed or deviled eggs. Try one of our ten scrumptious variations.
At only 9 cents per serving, these tasty eggs are a cost-effective appetizer or side at your Easter gathering. Top with paprika,
capers, or dill to dress them up and add a hint of extra flavor.
Click here to learn how to make perfect hard-cooked eggs.
Click here to watch how to make deviled eggs.
Recipe: Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
Crab Salad-Stuffed Eggs
French-Style Stuffed Eggs
Lemon-Dill Chicken Salad-Stuffed Eggs
Bacon Deviled Eggs
Tex-Mex Deviled Eggs
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl