Puff Pastry Appetizers
Keep versatile puff pastry on hand during the holidays and create a variety of festive and impressive appetizers.
In this fun use of puff pastry, top the pastry with olive oil and spices, cut into strips, and then twist the strips into bundles. Zaatar is a savory Middle Eastern spice mix that typically includes sesame seeds, thyme, marjoram, and sumac. Serve these breadstick-like bundles with Garlicky Yogurt Dip.
Holiday Brie en Croute
Caramelized Onion-Apple Bites
Spinach and Artichokes in Puff Pastry
Quick Brisket Puffs
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl