Throw a Birthday Soiree
Toast a friend with flair by keeping things simple yet elegant. All You shows you how.
Photo: Theresa Raffeto
Make a Photo Timeline
- Gather an assortment of portraits of the guest of honor that includes a baby photo and ones that show her at various ages up to the present.
- Use a color copier to enlarge them so that all the faces are a uniform size, about 7″ tall.
- Mount the color printouts on white construction paper or lightweight card stock, using spray adhesive and cut out faces.
- For each face, cut a triangular hat, about 7″ tall, out of patterned paper or card stock.
- Glue a hat to each face, using a glue stick.
- Tape the tip of each hat to a length of ribbon then tape the completed garland to the wall or ceiling.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookies
- 2. Salted Caramel-Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 3. Barcelona Hot Chocolate
- 4. All-American Chili
- 5. Peppermint Stick Cocoa