Throw a Colorful Kids' Birthday Party
Plan a colorful birthday party that's a blast for both girls and boys with help from All You.
4. Give Guests Goodies
Send them off with an oversize lollipop, plus colorful crayons they can help to whip up themselves.
- Gather used or new crayons in an assortment of colors and remove wrappers, and break into small pieces (1″ or shorter).
- Arrange them in a single layer in the cups of a silicone muffin pan with star- or heart-shaped molds.
- Place pan on a foil-lined cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 175°F.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool completely (to speed up the process, place the pan in the freezer).
- Turn pan upside down, and pop out the crayons.