Throw a Colorful Kids' Birthday Party
Plan a colorful birthday party that's a blast for both girls and boys with help from All You.
2. Set a Colorful Table of Treats
Use food and decorations to express the theme.
- Start with a white tablecloth.
- Lay 4 lengths of rainbow ribbon on top of it, 2 running down the length of the table 3″ from the edge and 2 across the width of the table 3″ from the edge, to form a border.
- Fill tall drinking glasses with water, then add a few drops of food coloring—and a single spider mum—to each.
- Set out a buffet of multicolor fruit and candy (licorice, orange slices, lemon drops, green jelly beans and blue M&M's), with small cups so kids can serve themselves.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl
- 2. Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 3. Christmas Butter Fudge
- 4. Rocky Road Bars
- 5. Almond Snowballs