Vegetarian Advisory: 7 Necessary Nutrients
When eating a vegetarian diet, getting key nutrients can be a challenge. Here's how to make healthy choices.
This isn't a big deal for most vegetarians because other than fruits, almost every other food of plant origin contains protein, even if it's in small amounts. The quality of plant protein is generally lower than protein from animal sources, but it's still adequate to meet the body's needs–just be sure to eat a varied diet that includes soy products, legumes, nuts, seeds, grains, and vegetables.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl