Farmer's Market Favorites
Southern Living Farmers Market Cookbook shows you how to select, store, and cook summer's freshest produce.
Select: Select plump, well-colored berries with hulls detached. If hulls are still intact, the berries were picked too early.
Store: Fresh blackberries are best stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Choose a wide, shallow bowl to store berries, and cover with plastic wrap to keep them from drying out.
Cook: Easy Blackberry Cobbler
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl