Farmer's Market Favorites
Southern Living Farmers Market Cookbook shows you how to select, store, and cook summer's freshest produce.
Nothing says summer like juicy peaches, ripe tomatoes, or fresh basil. Seasonal produce from your local farmers market or backyard garden has a taste, smell, and uniqueness that gives recipes a flavor that's hard to match. Here's the season's bounty of produce options and ways to use in your home-cooked meals.
Editor's note: For more seasonal produce tips and recipes, purchase the Southern Living Farmers Market Cookbook .
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl