Your Menopause Diet
Healthy eating can play a key role in reducing the symptoms of menopause.
The Institute of Medicine suggests that women get 13 cups of fluids per day. Note that some of this will come in the form
of food such as lean meat, grains cooked in water, fruits and vegetables.
Are You Getting Enough Water?
Diet and Menopause
Maintain a Healthy Weight
Limit "Trigger" Foods
Boost Fruit and Vegetable Intake
Eat Lean Protein
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl