Restaurant Favorites Made Healthy
Enjoy the lightened flavors of your favorite restaurant dishes in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Save almost 950 calories by preparing your own version of a mushroom-Swiss burger. Our
Open-Faced Burger with Onion-Mushroom Topping
(320 calories, 10.5g fat) uses lean ground beef and is served open-faced, eliminating the extra calories from the bread.
Instead of Swiss cheese, onions are used as a topping to cut down on the calories, but if you prefer to leave the cheese,
add 100 calories for every 1-ounce slice.
Try Blue Cheese-Stuffed Burgers for another lightened burger that's a spin on the classic black and bleu burger.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl