Lightened Passover Classics
Celebrate the Passover with classic recipes that are lower in fat and calories than the traditional versions.
Haroset is a sweet, chunky paste made primarily of fruit and nuts. It's served during the Passover Seder to symbolize the mortar the Israelites used when they were slaves in Egypt. There are many different variations of haroset–this one is bright with color and flavor from the lemon and the coconut.
Recipe: Lemon-Coconut-Almond Haroset
Passover Chremslach with Mixed Fruit Compote
Matzo, Mushroom, and Onion Kugel
Matzo Ball Soup
Pan-Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Rind
Brisket with Olives and Preserved Lemons
Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl