Healthy Food for Your Eyes
Improve your sight and eye health by adding these healthy foods to your diet.
Among the top sources of antioxidants, berries play an important role in decreasing cancer risks, cardiovascular disease, and Alzheimer's disease. Studies have also found the antioxidants in berries reduce the risk of macular degeneration, cataracts, and other eyes diseases. Choose fresh strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries for a sweet snack, simple dessert, or salad topper.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl