Eat by Color
From red to green, eat your way through this rainbow of fruits and vegetables to get the most nutrients and antioxidants.
Orange and Yellow
Apricots, cantaloupe, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and corn are packed with antioxidants that boost the immune system and help ward off age-related eye disease. They also provide an extra dose of Vitamin C, which is important for overall health.
Recipe: Sunshine Smoothie
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl