Frozen Desserts Under 150 Calories
Cool down this summer with low-calorie popsicles, frozen pops, and granitas featuring the summer's freshest flavors.
It's easy to make these cool, two-layer pops. Simply process one melon with juice, pour into a mold or cup. Let it freeze until slightly firm, then top with the other layer of melon and juice. Each pop has less than 40 calories per serving and provides vitamin C and B vitamins from the cantaloupe and honeydew.
Minted Watermelon and Lemon Ice Pops
Lemon-Blueberry Twist Pops
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl