Ring in the Games
Celebrate the 2012 London Olympics with dishes that match the themes behind the five rings.
Passion: Mushroom Tortellini with Arugula and Crispy Prosciutto
If passion had a flavor, it would definitely be Italian. Besides being one of the most romantic countries in the world, Italy has produced the trademark foods of first dates, anniversaries, and favorite restaurants: baked lasagnas, pasta tosses, and hearty bowls of spaghetti, ideal for sharing. Serve a quick-cooking tortellini dish, delicately flavored with fresh sage, prosciutto, and sun-dried tomatoes, for your next special dinner.
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl