15 Recipes to Make Before You Die
Here are 15 classics that you should know how to make if you consider yourself an accomplished cook.
Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Knowing how to cook a great steak will always get you rave reviews in the kitchen. No grill required here–the steak is cooked on the stovetop. With this recipe you'll also use the technique of deglazing as you add liquids to the meat drippings to make the sauce. This classic combination of beef tenderloin, red wine sauce, and blue cheese is always entertaining-worthy.
Pasta and Cream Sauce
Roasted Turkey and Gravy
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl