15 Recipes to Make Before You Die
Here are 15 classics that you should know how to make if you consider yourself an accomplished cook.
Once you've made a thick, rich pudding from scratch, you'll never go back to the packaged instant pudding again. This one has super-rich flavor because of the bittersweet chocolate. You'll want to cook the egg mixture until it's thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Recipe: Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding
Pasta and Cream Sauce
Roasted Turkey and Gravy
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl