Hip Hip Hooray for Hawaiian Cocktails
In 1850, the first shipment of ice arrived in Hawaii from Boston via San Francisco on September 14. Join us in commemorating this oh-so festive occasion. A toast to Hawaiian cocktails!
Three ingredients, plus a pitcher of ice, are all you need to enjoy this inspired tropical drink. Keep the ingredients on hand for busy weeknights when you need to be whisked away to a white-sand beach. The good news? Mental vacations don’t require packing or finding a dog sitter.
Fresh Pineapple Mojito
Tropical Champagne Punch
Blackberry Pineapple Mojito
Guilt-Free Piña Coladas
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl