Smart Storage Strategies
The key to fresh taste is knowing how to store food safely and efficiently in the pantry, refrigerator, and freezer.
Make the freezer your pantry's best friend by using these
27 tips from
. You'll learn how to wrap, store, and thaw your way to great-tasting frozen food.
Tip #2: Freeze and tenderize. Freeze marinated meats in a resealable plastic bag, then defrost in the refrigerator overnight. The meat will soak up the marinade as it thaws. This is great for tough cuts, which will tenderize in the freezer as well.
Love Your Leftovers
Surprising Expiration Dates
Cookie Storage Strategies
How Long Will It Keep?
Easy Freezer Meals
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl