Dinner on a Dime
Just because you're on a budget doesn't mean you can't afford a little flavor. Five delicious and satisfying dinners that cost less than $10 apiece.
Ham and Swiss Bread Pudding
"I always see Hawaiian bread on sale for two for $5, so it was a tax-season natural. Green onions are also inexpensive, and
milk and the seasonings are staples. The only other expense was for ham and cheese."
–Krista Montgomery, freelance food editor
Recipe: Ham and Swiss Bread Pudding
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl