Dinner on a Dime
Just because you're on a budget doesn't mean you can't afford a little flavor. Five delicious and satisfying dinners that cost less than $10 apiece.
Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
"One of my favorite things to make during lean times is inspired by my love of the Big Easy–red beans and rice. With these
as the foundation, what could be cheaper? You can throw the beans, sausage, and seasonings all into a slow cooker to simmer–hands-free–while
you're at work. It couldn't be easier."
–Ann Taylor Pittman, Cooking Light food editor
Recipe: Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl