Happy Birthday, George!
We cannot tell a lie–these 5-star cherry dessert recipes taste as good as they look.
Delicate phyllo dough, layered with brown sugar and bread crumbs, envelopes the sweet mixture of dried cherries and apricots. Make in large batches for a simple pick-up-and-eat dessert at your next dinner party.
Recipe: Cherry-Apricot Turnovers
Black Forest Cherry Cheesecake
Cherry-Almond Upside-Down Cake
Chocolate-Cherry Chunk Meringues
Most Popular Recipes
- 1. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2. White Bean Soup with Gremolata
- 3. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde
- 4. No-Bake Cheesecake with Pecan Caramel
- 5. Chicken and Broccoli Rice Bowl